Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last Born

You really don't need me to post a ton of photos of bikes that have already been all over the blogs, so this will be it.







History repeats itself. I predict... After everyone gets their fill of the Bates solo, contoured seats will be back.





Cool shirt



For the the last 10+ years guys have gone back to an aggressive riding position, but there's something to be said for the long laid back style of the early 70's.


Photo: Mike Davis
Final note: When I walked back to my bike, who was checking it out? None other than "Sugar Bear". A King of Long Choppers checking out a stock bike? I asked him if he wanted to cut it up? It turned out he once owned a '70. His ol'lady was trying to get him to leave so I didn't bother him for a photo. It was a pleasure talking with him and a nice way to end the day.